View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #18
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Videos From Buffalo, NY (8/8)

[quote=nflea7]My compairson of Stapp to Myles isn't about ability or preference, let me be very clear its all about dicipline. Myles is a far more diciplined vocalist that Stapp is. That is total BS about saving your voice for a tour. If you are a real professional vocalsit making the kind of money Stapp does with the exception of having a cold, or you are just abusing your voice, there should be no reason you can't perform your own songs every night. You can't compair creed from the Human Clay tour to 2009. Stapp is 9 years older and his voice has changed. The male voice does not have the same natural range in your 30's as it had when you are in your 20's You need training proper living and lots of hard work every day to keep it in shape. If Scott started now with a proper vocal coach and worked hard every day he could be back in form in 2 weeks and be fine for the rest of the tour. Lets hope that happens, he is screwing a lot of fans right now. For the fans that think Scott sounds better than ever, take your blinders off, or listen to the live videos they don't lie. He can't hit the notes on most of the songs when they get above sounds like F above middle C. And not being able to hear out doors, thats what they pay millions in sound gear for, and he has in ears. IN EARS!!!! how can you say he can't hear? I think its you who can't hear the video evidence. Look all I'm saying is I hope he takes his role as the vocalist for Creed a little more seriously and get his voice in shape so he can put on a show worth the price of a 100 dollar ticket...

-I think that none of us really know what he does and doesnt do to keep his voice in shape...Alot of people also forget that he damaged his voice during the Weathered tour and had to take steroids just to be able to continue on..I say the fact that they are out there giving it their all for the fans and putting on a heck of a show is more than worth the lousy 100 for a ticket...People pay twice that to see most the crap bands of today...