View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #45
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More trouble for Scott Stapp

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessmike) These last few months have been a nightmare for Scott and his fans, but he only has himself to blame. I'll always love the music, but it hurts to say that the man has fallen a long way in my book. Now I understand what Brian Marshall meant about Stapp being no angel and putting on a clean front. I feel for the new Mrs. Stapp. Well, I've gotta go see how pbf is buzzing.
And, it's good to be the king! But ONLY if the freaking camera is NOT rolling!!

Amen, brother, amen. I couldn't agree more with what you said. It has been a nightmare.....not just for Scott, but also for his loyal fans. I can imagine it being incredibly hard(for his biggest fans) to justify(no pun intended) his actions. I sure as heck know that I can't justify what has went down....both as a fan and as a fellow Christian.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) It's just disturbing thinking that his own son was at that gig...i feel sorry for the kid. Stapp doesn't have shame. It makes me sick the fact of imaging seeing that tape of him. And i think it's not the media fault..what do you expect?, shoot a sex tape with fans and think it will never come public?....yeah, naive

Exactly. Engaging in the acts is one thing(and I guess, in some ways, to be expected considering the nature of Rock&Roll)....but to be so cocky as to tape it and then brag about it? That's just disappointing.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!