View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 09:43 PM   #20
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) i agree the truth lies somewhere between the middle. this shows there is more to it and the tour should have being cancelled straight-away. i don't think that explains the break-up totally because i think there were too many personality issues and there are just too many negatives stories of stapp amongst other bands and creed fans. having two tumours and the tour wasen't cancelled? what was JHMP thinking?

JHMP was thinking money. But I have to say that in this interview Stapp was not refering to the break up just the Weather Tour and his health. If I not mistaken. But also it does explain why he distance himself among the members, fans, bands etc. He has always said even going back when they got sued I saw him on a cable show can't remeber the name but anyhow he said that on the Weather Tour he was going through alot of things and felt really alone. Mark and Flip said in the first interview about the break up that one of the cause of the break up is that Stapp wanted to tour less and they wanted to work.