View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 09:39 PM   #8
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by altered) Speaking as Myles Kennedy fan for years, I see the Scott vs Myles times ahead.First, Myles is a flat out amazing singer. He is even better live. I think you will love him if you give it a chance. For those who dont know he is a extremely talented guitar player also. To hear him and Mark jam together would be something else. Second, Myles has a huge heart, he is one of the nicest people on the planet. Keep that in mind before ripping on the guy. We can all enjoy the Creed discs that have been released, but I honestly beleive Alter Bridge will be sooooo good and so huge there will be no going back. It also seems more then just Marks solo project considering the entire band minus Scott is together. I do wish Scott luck on his project also. Someone had mentioned an amazing cover of a who song Myles did, Your right I have it on video!
How do you see that?
Honestly i haven't seen a single Person even hinting to that... i realize you're knew here... but i really dont think this Thread is Neccessary... which is a good thing...

Jesus + Guitars = Life