View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 08:20 PM   #8
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) http://www.sports-spot.com.au/mensch...lizer_men2.jpg

Do you want to say that again? Hehehe.

Just kidding, most guys look awful in Speedos, although there if you've got a nice package and a nice body then what the hell ... why not?

Ahaha those were AWESOME
6.) No Man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another Man. In fact, even remembering your friend's birthday is strictly optional
Ahaha .. that's cruel, LOL.

10.) Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another Man in the nuts.
(Ahaha, luckily these rules do not apply to women ... hehehe)

14.) Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
LOL

19.) Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another Man while lifting weights:

- Yeah, Baby, Push it!
- C'mon, give me one more! Harder!
- Another set and we can hit the showers!

LMFAO ... those were great

LOL trust hayley to post a pic of a near-naked man!
its full-on weird seeing other dudes in speedos....its just like walking around seeing men walk around in their jocks! i guess if the dude is in good shape and he hmmm has enough to show off its not so bad lol. the worst thing is seeing overweight old men and hmmm the old fella is a little shrivelled up these days!

i thought the weights ones were the funniest as well...."another set and we can hit the showers"...lmao
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie