View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 12:20 PM   #28
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ggp2004) I just wanted to say that one of the reasons I joined this board was to get info on what was going on and have other Creed fans to talk to about the breakup. So far, most of what I read is arguing over who's fault it was. I don't care who's fault it was! I LOVE CREED. The important part to me is that my favorite band is gone. Yeah, don't say it, I know there is AB. But to tell the truth I'm not impressed with Myles' voice, its not my thing. I feel like I have a right to be upset and was hoping that I would find some support here but instead its bickering and "get over it". Well, you know what, I'm not over it. Isn't anyone else feeling this way? If you don't, then I'm not talking to you anyway, so please no hateful comments.
First off, let me welcome you to the board. I'm sorry if you got that impression about the arguing. I won't tell you to "get over it", I totally understand how you are feeling. Creed is my favorite band too and I am deeply saddened about the break-up. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that one day in the future the guys will reconcile. It took me a long time to accept the fact that they are not together. If everything goes as planned, you will be able to hear Scott's voice on a new song at the end of August.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you go back and read the older threads on this subject, you will find that most people aren't taking sides. Most of the Creed fans here are looking forward to both AB and Scott's new music.