Thread: Scott on VH1
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 12:20 PM   #1
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott on VH1

VH1 had a clip of Scott. I took the time and transcribed it for those who might not get to see it on VH1.

He looked very relaxed and peaceful in the clip. I thought he looked very good.

VH1: Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp is kicking off his solo career, but he's still smarting over the demise of his band, one of the best selling acts of the ‘90's.

Scott: I feel like I just had my second divorce over the last seven years. It hurts. I mean - I miss - Mark was a muse to me. I loved his guitar playing. Scott Phillips was a muse to me. I loved his drumming.

VH1: During the last few months of Creed's existence, Stapp says he was uncommunicative, particularly due to prescription drugs he was taking for a variety of health problems. Including, pneumonia, bronchitis and injuries suffered in a 2002* car accident. (Note: VH1 said 2001)

Scott: Having a whacked out singer on prednisone, living in a tour bus and only coming out for a show is probably something they don't miss, you know, because they didn't understand. And that's my fault for not communicating and sharing with them everything that was going on with me and trying to bring them into my life. I was trying to be strong.

VH1: Stapp is planning on debuting his first 2 solo tracks on the upcoming album Passion of the Christ Songs, due out August 31, with a full length album due out later this year.