Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #2632
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

Sorry Ya,alls Loves Ya Much Michale passing Through Me For A Loop I FELT A LOT OF PEACE AND UNTIY THROUGH IT I dont Think Michale Would Want Us To Mourn His Passing But Rejoice Michale Was My Childhood Idol IF There Would Be Anything I Would Like Todo To Pay My Respect Is Dance On Top Of A Car AND Bash It In And Sing Black Or White This Is One Time Run Across A Cop Thats A Michale Fan You May Get By With It AMEN Everybody Needs Encoragemeant Upliftmeant Everybody is dealing with a lot of warfare and many conflicts JESUS CHRIST is your only Refuge The Destroyer Will try to paralize your mouth TO KEEP From Speaking JESUS The World Today May Have Forgotten Where Your At Today BUT JESUS knows That Conflict He Lived And At Time Could Have Put That Cross Down MOSES Came With A Staff And GOD Split The Sea For The Hebrew Tribe Children THERE A POWER Most Great For Our Spirt Today And Our Warfare AND THATS JESUS THAT BATTLE Ya,alls NEVER GETS BIGGER THAN THAT NAME I Dont Care What Conflicts Cometh Or Goeth Psalm44 >19>21 Though Thou Hast Sore broken us in a place of dragons and covered us with the shdow of death PRAISE JESUS If We Have Forgotten The Name OF OUR GOD Or Stretched Out Our Hands To A Strange God Shall NOT GOD SEARCH THIS Out PRAISE JESUS For He Knows The Secrets Of The Heart Sometimes Ya,alls It Just Feels Like It BUT GOD Doeth Replinish His PRAISE JESUS For Us To Overcome All Things Through He That Dwells us in us PRAISE Jesus Ya,alls To Go Hit By A Smooth Criminal AMEN BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME