Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #2631
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Rightly Dividing The Word

Glory To God, There Is Those Who Care PRAISE JESUS, And I quote ya david Bibile Says And What It Means disorting The Word To Benefit An Agenda Is Hardly Faithfull Amen THE WORD OF GOD Is A Faithfull AND WATER To Our Lifes in due season or any season There Is No Wrong Time Or Right Time THE WORD SAYS Ya,alls Today Is The Day OF SALVATION and JESUS showed us ya,als a big missed sign AND THAT IS SACRAFICE RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD for ages THE WORD Of God Has Been Questioned And Put On Trial By Those WHO Is Against Its Power And Authertiy separated Relgions Mens Theorys and many misconseptions JESUS Gave Us Something That The World Could See Not AND THATS THE WORD OF GOD Its Up To The Carriers OF THE CROSS TO TAKE UP FOR THE TRUTH, [1 cor 14>33 FOR God Is Not The Auther Of Confusion But Of Peace In All Churches Of The Saints And Left A Message Of Love And Forgivness In All Churches , John 6>14>17 Now About The Midst Of The Feast JESUS went Up To The Temple And Taught And The Jews Marvelled Saying How Knoweth This Man letters HAVING NEVER LEARNED, PRAISE JESUS,HE TOLD THEME, MY DOCTRINE Is Not Mine But He That Sent Me If Anyman Do His Will He Shall Know Of The Doctrine Whether It Be Of God Or Whether I Speak Of Myself PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH YA IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,