Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:55 AM   #2630
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~The Over Comer

PRAISE JESUS, Ya,alls And The Glorious Name Of Sweet Divintiy And Simplictiy GLORY TO GOD i had so much stuff PRAISE JESUS i could,nt make up my mind which to use for us all this morning GLORY TO GOD Except Sharing PRAISE JESUS Of Sharing A Testimonie OF THE SAME STRUGGLE David Bub you said in one of your daily post brother That Some Days JUST seem Like A Struggle For Life PRAISE JESUS And If Its Not Life Ya,alls SOMETHING IS ALWAYS Like Mad Angery Bull Rearing Its Ugly Head Toward Us, THE ONE THING The Word Tells Us IS That We Dont Have To Take It, PRAISE JESUS In All Things And Acknowlege 2 things JESUS CAME TO US And Saved Us That Through Him We May Live Again He Did,nt Lay His Struggles Down PRAISE JESUS, If Your Going Through THE BATTLE, AND THE STRUUGLE, There Is Only One Overcomer THAT Is You And THE Faith And The Power You Have IN He That Dwells In You Its Ok Ya,alls TO GIVE JESUS The Full Authertiy Of All Things Psalm 104 26>27There Go The Ships There Is That Leviathan whom thou hast made to play therein these wait all upon thee That Thou Mayest Give Theme Their Meat In Due Season PRAISE JESUS And The Destroyer Is Working His Plans TO PREVENT Us AMEN AND AND AMEN Binding Him In The Name Thats Above All Other Names In THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS Glory To God BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls