View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 02:15 AM   #261
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
If Badass comes back, Yeh, the verse that U quoted in 1 Corinthians or wherever it was is there, but its up to the leadership in the church to make that call. Some churches havent and have allowed gays to become clergymen. Calls like that are up to the leadership and they are accountable before God concerning them. I prefer not to judge cos it's not my responsibility. Thank God for that!

In relation to that verse, If U told a person that U knew was obviously involved in something wrong that they had to leave your church, U would be in the wrong, cos it's not your call. Leave that up to the leadership and just focus on whatever is good, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely. If U dont like their decision, leave.

I wouldnt turn my nose up for your zealous defence of your beliefs, cos I have copped it myself for that. I just think that there is a time for everything, and this thread is not the time for this discussion, cos all it's doing is causing anger and a hatred for the gospel.

ROCK HARD!!!