View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 01:24 AM   #9
Scotts Angel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I TALKED TO SCOTT on open house party!!!

Hi there! I'm new here. I was so nervous! I was going on a weekend getaway with my husband, and 2 girls for Sweetest day on Saturday Oct. 16th, when I happened to hear on a radio station that he would be on open house party. I was driving, and my husband (knowing how much I LOVE Scott), remembered the number as a Sweetest day gift to me. (usually he never remembers anything.) I pulled over in a parking lot, and called on my cell. After a few minutes I finally GOT THROUGH! I was in shock! I was on hold for a half hour, but it was worth it! Did any of you hear me on the interview? I forgot most of what I had wanted to say when it was finally my turn, but I did say that if I was going to dedicate a Creed song to Scott, It would have to be: "Who's Got My Back Now", as I told him that me, as well as all of his fans were standing behind him in his new carrer venture. I also asked him, if he would be touring soon. I had to be screened by the station before they let me talk to him. I had to pretend I was talking to an old friend, as I was shaking when I finally got to talk to him, and I was forgetting what I wanted to say, but I guess I didn't do to bad
I know I will probably get some arguments from some of you, but I am at least one of the #1 Creed/Scott fans!! I have seen them many times, and I always have General Admission tickets, with a long wait outside, alot of times in the cold. I always get directly in front of the Catwalk (where Scott is), and have many stories to tell about that. I have met some other bands Creed played with on thier last tour, but always missed out on meeting Creed. I am he** bent on meeting at least Scott one day, and my SWEET HUSBAND, just helped me feel one step closer to that goal. What a Sweetest day gift!!!!!!