View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:58 PM   #414
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Offical "Myles Kennedy Rules" Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) well, he has more sustain, control, range, versatility, and all-around musical ability than hacks like Stapp...not only that, but, unlike STAPP, Myles is actually a nice guy and will meet with fans after a show that DON'T have a backstage pass...Myles also doesn't have a penchant for groupies (ANY groupies, and especially not 5 at a time), doesn't tend to get into barfights with other bands, doesn't hit on other girls when he's married when on TELEVISION, doesn't pretend to be introspective and repentant while leading a lifestyle of debachery and hypocrisy...did that help out any? Pithy response? Anything clever?

Then why are you wasting your time over in this thread unless it was to start trouble? Again, your opinion (however unintelligibly expressed) has been heard and deemed either unintelligent, uninformed, untutored, unsupported, or, well, just incorrect...so why don't you express your love and admiration for your "leather messiah" in the Stapp forum? I mean, I suppose I COULD go over and start a "Stapp sucks" thread over there, but that just seems so lowbrow, pedantic, simply immature, and, frankly, BENEATH me...if you are wanting people on this board to believe that you are actually an adult, then I would suggest comporting yourself thusly...

You better stop making posts like these or I'm gonna start thinking you are me. Errr... something like that.