View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 12:35 AM   #44
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) The people stirring up the unrest of radical clerics and insane politicians (as is the case in Iran). See, this is sad though. The European media isn't bound by decency. These people protesting are being just as intolerant as the people who published these cartoons. My government disapproves of the cartoons... but you still find it hard to agree... that's sad.

Again...you misunderstood my point...unbelievable! I said I agree with your governement and also with Bush's position () which by the way, you disagreed my dear...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) I mean... like I said before. It was pretty damn disrespectful for people to blow up innocent civilians in New York, Madrid, London, Bali, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Philippines in the name of Islam. To me, a cartoon doesn't stack up to blood and carnage. Why is it okay for people to shoot an innocent woman in the back of the head in the name of Islam (as was the case with Margaret Hassan in Iraq)? Why don't they protest against the actions of these people who make Islam appear satanic? Because they look for reason after reason to hate Europe and the rest of the West. They're being hypocritical by not protesting against the acts of Osama bin Laden... but in turn attacking a cartoon publisher. That either means... Muhammad asserts that the killing of Jews and non-Muslims is a devine act... or they're just too intimidated to actually voice out against other Muslims (the more radical sect.)

Yeah...finally we are (almost) saying the same thing...this is definitely waht I was trying to say to you: the cartoons are getting the situation even worse...its a problematic area leaded by controversial governements who put religion as the principal issue because its more easy to CONTROL people!!!! This is the reason they use religion (please Im not saying Im against the religions ) this is the reason they will hate your country and all the its represents more and more ...so why deffend carttons as the freedom of speech? It is not worth it!!!!!
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too