View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #38
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Do you realize that not all of these people against the cartoons were extremists? Not even racists... The majority is only common people who got offended by the cartoons...These people arent terrorists...but these people are hating Europe and US more and more...this is insane...America governement disaprooved the cartoons...and you know its a hard thing to me to say...but I have to agree with your hum...governement -lol--this is a responsable thing to do in this situation...

The people stirring up the unrest of radical clerics and insane politicians (as is the case in Iran). See, this is sad though. The European media isn't bound by decency. These people protesting are being just as intolerant as the people who published these cartoons. My government disapproves of the cartoons... but you still find it hard to agree... that's sad.

I mean... like I said before. It was pretty damn disrespectful for people to blow up innocent civilians in New York, Madrid, London, Bali, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the Philippines in the name of Islam. To me, a cartoon doesn't stack up to blood and carnage. Why is it okay for people to shoot an innocent woman in the back of the head in the name of Islam (as was the case with Margaret Hassan in Iraq)? Why don't they protest against the actions of these people who make Islam appear satanic? Because they look for reason after reason to hate Europe and the rest of the West. They're being hypocritical by not protesting against the acts of Osama bin Laden... but in turn attacking a cartoon publisher. That either means... Muhammad asserts that the killing of Jews and non-Muslims is a devine act... or they're just too intimidated to actually voice out against other Muslims (the more radical sect.)