View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #37
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Militants Surround EU Offices in Gaza Over 'Offensive' Cartoons

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Its not about the law...its about common sense...newspaper (media in general) needs to have some sense of social responsability these days...

And its not because the word "cum" means so much --lol --but its a clear example of censorship American has in Bush's days...

But clarify me this simple question: FCC also regulates the images from war in Iraq??? Are they edited by TVs? Or are they allowed?

I agree that there needs to be some social responsibility, however, there isn't an international law forbidding this sort of behavior.

You weren't able to say "cum" during the Clinton administration either. Please, Ana... I beg of you... at least get your facts straight before making accusations.

Yes... the FCC does regulate the images from the war zones. For instance, the won't allow videos of the beheadings of humaritarian aid workers to be shown on live T.V. The won't show someone who is mutulated from a roadside bomb. They won't show the bloody consequences of suicide bombers. They wouldn't show Saddam Hussein's officials mass murdering his citizens. They showed images from the Abu Grhaib torture scandal more than showed images from 9/11. Keep in mind that was during the Bush administration.