View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 12:01 PM   #11
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Re: Seeking Advice - On the rail

For Alter Bridge, people were lined up around noon-1pm I think. I got there two or three hours before (can't remember) and there was a good 20-30 people

Julbright, the listing from the rave site that says TBA - that is most likely not referring to Stapp. That band is playing "The Rave Bar" which is like the size of a corner neighborhood bar. It holds like a max of 200 people and the stage is very very small. Creed actually played that stage back in 1997 before they were known outside of Florida - tix were $5.

For the most part, I'd say just arrive at the venue two-three hours early (or even earlier if you don't mind the wait and chatting with other fans) and just follow the crowd - unless you're first in line, then make sure to ask a security guard where you need to go before they let people in.

And just keep in mind, if you go really early, The Rave makes you wait outside until around 5pm or so I believe. With the current mild temps here in Wisconsin right now (40's today!!) perhaps that won't be an issue in March?!?

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"