View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #13
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Now then, I mentioned that there's an example that shows you can be right in the middle of the fire and not get burnt. Meaning that you can be here during the Tribulation and come out unharmed and without even having your clothes getting singed. Hopefully you know where I'm going here. It will be in the book of Daniel. You know, do you think it was a coincidence that Jesus Christ mentioned the time of Noah and a flood taking many away unaware when they were least expecting it, and then when Satan is booted out of heaven, he comes and tries to carry people away with a flood of lies? Do you think that was coincidence or do you think it was brought up by the Living Word Himself for a reason, and that you should pay attention to it? Paul stated in 1st Corinithians 10:11 talking about the Hebrew children in the wilderness and the things they did and the things that happened to them, in 1st Cor 10:11 he stated these things were ensamples, or examples or types for us to learn from even today.

Many people are familiar with the image of the beast in Revelation and how Antichrist wants people to bow down and worship this image. Well, it would not be the first time. Again, do you think this is coincidence?

Daniel 3:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore (60) cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.

Sixty cubits high and six cubits around, or wide. That's a lot of sixes. Where else do we have a lot of sixes? Where else do we see threescore six? You know where. The last verse of Revelation Chapter 13... 666. This I guess would technically be 606. But do you really think that it would be coincidence that those would be the dimensions?

I'll skip to verse 4 of Daniel 3. Nebuchadnezzar has assembled all the important people.

Daniel 3:4 Then an herald cried aloud, "To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,
3:5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut,psaltery, dulcimer,and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up.
3:6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Now, first of all we continue to have sixes all over the place here. Count the number of instruments by name. How many are there? There are six. I'll ask again, do you think that's a coincidence? You see, God is in control, and He will use whomsoever and whatsoever He chooses to accomplish His will. Now, where have we seen this scenario described? What other place besides here in Daniel do we see something like this? Revelation of course.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Now, Satan as Antichrist is supernatural and of course Nebuchadnezzar was not. But what are we looking at here? Sixes all over the place, people being commanded to worship an image or face death. Could it be Nebuchadnezzar was a type for Antichrist and this "system" or image is a type for how it will be when Antichrist is here? I think it should hopefully be rather obvious.

Now, of course there were 3 Hebrew children who would not bow down to Nebuchadnezzar's statue. Those 3 being Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Those were not their given names, of course. Nebuchadnezzar renamed them and gave them Babylonian names. But we're going to see in Daniel that someone even beginning in verse 8 of Daniel 3 "delivers up" these 3 Hebrew children, or Hebrew men, men of Israel, or of Judah technically since the nation or tribes of Israel are split. But again, what should that remind you of? Mark 13, Matthew 10, Luke 21? Brother shall betray brother, father the child, children their parents, delivering them up to death? All again words from Jesus on how it would be at the end. You see, it's not that a family member will deliver you up to be executed. A family member will come along and say to the Antichrist, believing he's Jesus, "We love the fact that you're here, and love this heaven on earth (more like hell on earth), but my brother just doesn't believe in you. My son or my daughter thinks you're fake. I love my mom, but she just won't join in with our religion here. So what happens? Those people are delivered up to death, because Satan is death (Hebrews 2:14). But as Christ said would happen, they are delivered up to speak, to give a testimony and that they are not to premeditate what they will say because the Holy Spirit will speak through them, as it again mentions in Mark 13:11 and in Luke 12:11-12.

Now, as we continue to read in Daniel, these 3 men of Judah are brought before Nebuchadnezzar and questioned over this. Nebuchadnezzar then orders them thrown into the fire and has it heated 7 times hotter. They are bound up and tossed in the furnace, and the heat is so intense that it kills the men who threw them in there. But what happens?

Daniel 3:24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied(astonished), and rose up in haste(immediately), and spake,and said unto his counsellers, "Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?" They answered and said unto the king, "True, O king".
3:25 He answered and said, "Lo, I see FOUR MEN LOOSE, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the son of God."

Now, this is a Babylonian king with a very different religion. Later on he will actually convert and believe in God Almighty. But he looks into that fire and he sees 4 men,unhurt, and says one looks like the son of God. Naturally, it was the Son of God. But how could this Babylonian king know this, especially since Jesus Christ had not come yet born of the virgin Mary as the Son of God? He was a very intelligent man, but he couldn't, unless God Himself revealed it to him.

Now, what happens of course is that Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego are taken out of the furnace, with not one hair singed, nor even their clothing. I mean, it killed the very men who were only near the furnace who threw them in it. They were in the middle of the fire, and there was no harm that came to them. What a miracle from God Himself.

You see, people may be delivered up to death during that time that Antichrist is here. But look at this example. If God can protect 3 men in the midst of a raging fire, don't you think He not only can but will protect those who refuse to bow down to Antichrist and his image during that particular time? I mean He says in Luke 12 that even the very hairs on your head are numbered by God. So do you think just because you're delivered up to Satan that you're going to die? No way... as long as you have the faith and the love and discipline to stick with God, Satan can't touch a hair on your head. Satan can only harm those who don't have the seal of God, which is to say the Word, the truth, in their mind... Revelation 9:4.

Lastly, I'll ask again... were the 3 men "raptured away"? Were they teleported out by God? No, they were thrown right in the midst of the fire. When it comes down to it, do you know what is so very important about why they were thrown in that fire, and why everyone will go through the Tribulation? The reason why it's so important is that, when those men were taken out of that furnace, Nebuchadnezzar realized who the true God was. It wasn't his little statue or any Babylonian god. It was YHVH, THE God. When the Holy Spirit speaks through those delivered up in a language and a dialect that everyone in the world understands at the same time, only God can do that. It will, as it says in Luke 21:15 convince your adversaries so that they have no argument against you. Why would anyone want to be flown out of here? How could God use anyone who is looking to fly out, to run away before the battle begins? He can't. That doesn't necessarily mean they aren't saved. But He sure can't use them.

I'm not quite done yet, so stay tuned.

Jason