View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

yes indeed brother yes indeed Again as you,ve brought up in your posts Including the ones from BUT I thought The World Was 6,000 YEARS OLD, And Where You Went Deepley In That topic Brother The Word IS THE SPIRT OF GOD Not Superfical Opions GLORY TO GOD HIS SPIRT Guides Us Through The Word Of The Living God PRAISE JESUS, The Word Says MANY SHALL WAX COLD IN SPIRT AND HAVE ITCHING EARS And Will Not Hear The Truth BUT RATHER RUN TO A BEAST MADE OF GOD WHICH IS A SPIRT OF FALSEHOOD Ya See Where I Coming From Brother, Which Is The Spirt Of Antichrist The Word Says Many Shall Rise And Give Him Power AMEN And We,ve Seen These Kings Rise And Fall Through Out The Decades From Waco Was It TEXAS Lord I,ll Never Forget That One I Tell Ya To Jim Jones And Even Goes Back To Hitler PRAISE JESUS Only If we Keep His truth and spirt AND STRONG FELLOWSHIP IS IMPORTAN WE SHALL NOT BE DECIVED My Brother, Lets Go Over To ISA>59>19> PRAISE JESUS SO SHALL THEY FEAR THE NAME OF THE LORD From The Wast And His Glory From The Rising Of The Sun WHEN THE ENMEY SHALL COME IN LIKE A FLOOD Just like you said WHOOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENS HERE THE LORD SHALL LIFE UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM And The Word Goes In To Describe And The Reedeemer Shall Come To Zion Which Is Mentioned Many Times Though Out The Bible Which In Many References MEANS PEACE WHERE THERE IS NO PEACE And Unto Theme That TURNED FROM TRANSGRESSION IN JACOB Saith The Lord Just Like You Said Brother There Will Come A Time When Esstranged Loved Ones Is Not WHERE WE AT AT TODAY But Slowly And I Do Mean Slowly Trying To Get There when i was young i,d say lord They know Help For Him Praise jesus No Help BUT as My Heart Was In Larged And I Clinged To That Which I Love The Most JESUS CHRIST i saw things in a different prespective GOD does,nt Give Up As Easy AS WE DO AMEN HE IS THE FINAL JUDGE PRAISE JESUS