Thread: Flaming Skies
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Flaming Skies

Bless da morgans heart if your brain did,nt kick in and everything you felt you were ready for the brain was not ready we do that sometimes all other systems go and then the brain dont want to be as one with those systems and sometimes we sing the same song over and over anyways it feels like we are always ready to the best the way we have it done before but sometimes their comes a rest period when we can use that time with are all systems go and send a message to are brain to explore what motavation the brain is sendint to those all systems go systems and practice with that all at the same time that way you never get bored with a performance and your able to give 100 percent HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you and that gutiar dont give up it will play for you if you devolpe a relationship with the instrument find out what the gutiar wants from you not what your wanting to make it do it will take time of course as to everything else But ya cant keep getting mad at it a gutiar is a wise instrument its the only one out of its kind to really devolpe new sounds and stuff its even made love to the chainsaw
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done