Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 12:24 AM   #1092
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Future Glory

As we Await on it I Love The Fact THAT GOD IS THE GOD OF EVERYDAY GLORY, For I Reckon That The Sufferings Of This Present TIME Are Not Worthy To Be Compared With The Glory That Shall Be Reveealed In Us For The Earnest Expectation Of The Creature waiteth always On The Big Prize Whatever it is We All Have The Same Hope Whatever It Is Or Whatever Our Goal Is Because The Creature Itself Also Shall Be Delivered From Bondage Of Corruption Into The Glory Liberty Of The Most Presious Children Of God For We Know That The Whole Creation Groans And Travils With Pain together untill now And Not Only They But Ourselfs Also Which Have The First Fruits Of The Spirt AMEN now even we ourselfs groan within ourselfs Wating For That Same Adoption That Dwell In Us AMEN AND AMEN We Are All Saved By HOPE But Hope That Is Seen Is Not Hope For What We See Why Do We Have To Hope For It But If We Hope For What We See Not Then Do We With Patience And Wait For It Likewise The Spirt Also Helps Our Probleams And Our Daily Struggless And Oppression And Strong Holds For We Know Not What We Pray For As We Really Should When So Much Is Needed But The Spirt Itself Breaks Through For Us For Us With Groannings That Can Not Be Uttered And He That Searches That Heart Knows What Is The Mind Of The Spirt AMEN AND AMEN He Breaks Through For All His Saints Acording To The Will Of God And We Know That All Works together For Good To Theme That Love God to theme who Are The Called Acording TO HIS PURPOSE Rom 18.18,39 For Whom He Did For Know He Also Gave His Glory To What Shall We Then Say To These Things IF GOD BE FOR US Who Can Be Against Us The World Yes Of Course But It Was He That OverCame The World AMEN, he that spared not his own son Who Shall Separate us from The Love Of Christ That Died That Is Risen Again Shall Trials Or Distress Or Persercution Or Famine Or Nakedness Or peril Or Sword As It Is Written For Thy Sake We Are Killedf All The Day Long We Are Acounted as sheep for the slaughter Nay in all these things We Are More Than Conquerors Through The Love Of The Spirt Of Christ For I,am Persuaded that Neither DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR POWERS NOR Things present Nor Things To Come nor height nor depth nor any other creature shall be able to separate us From The Love Of God
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done