Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #1090
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen

The Lord Teaches Us always To be at perfect salt and perfect season with who we comfort and to reach out to theme on a level which they need From God And To Understand, AMEN, EC 2.12.17 And i turned myself to be hold wisdom and madness and folly for what can the man do that cometh after the king even that which has already been done AMEN AND AMEN then i saw that wisdom excelleth folly as far as the light excells darkness the wise mans eyes are in his head but only the fool walks in darkness but i myself perceived also Going over to old St John 1, In The Beginning was the word and the word was with God And The Word Was God all things were made by him and without him was not anything made that was made In Him was LIFE And The Life Was The Light Of Men And The Light shineth in darkness Comprehended Not. Going Back To Ecc 2.14 one event happend to theme all then said i in my hearty as it happend to the fool so it happend to me and why was i more wise? then i said in my heart this is also vantiy For there Is No Remembrance of the wise more than the fool for ever seeing that which now is in the days to come shall all be forgoten and how dieth the wise man and the fool therefore i hated life because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me for all is vanity. Ecc 4.1.3 So I returned and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun and behold the tears of such as were oppressed AND THEY HAD NO COMFORTER and on the side of their oppressors there was power but again they had no comforter WHEREFORE I PRAISED the dead which are already dead more than i praised the living which are yet alive yea better is he than both they AMEN which hath not yet been who hath not seen the evil work under the sun Lam.3 19.24 Remembering mine affiction and my misery the wormwood and the gail my soul hath theme still in remembrance and is humbled in me this i recall to my mind therfore have i hope it is of the lords mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fails not they are new every morning great is thy faithfulness the Lord Is My Portion saith my soul therefore i will hope in him The Lord is good unto theme that wait for him to the soul that seeketh him Pslam 62.6 He Only Is My Rock And My Salvation he is My Defence I shall Not Be Moved In God Is My Salvation My Glory Of My Strength And My Refuge Is In God,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done