Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #1086
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Most Presious Words I Would Give To Anybody Or Anyone, From My God THERE IS NOTHING THE LORD YOUR GOD CANT GET YOU THROUGH, AMEN God Loves To Be God, And Declare His Glory To The Hopeless Messsage... Then There Is The Other Half Something To Think About EVERYBODY i dont care who they are or where they are at are PROGRAMED to Know Maker AMEN I dont Care If They Dont Believe In God Nor understands The Ways Of God Because He Allows Babys To Die And Everybodys Loved Ones And The Lord That Gives And Takes Away And The God That Allows Wars To Go On And puppys To Get Lost AMEN, When It Comes Down To Life And Death In A pulse Of Momeant When That Life Is About To End For whatever Reason Someones Got A Gun To My Head Or i have no brakes on my Car And Im About To Dive A Clift..ONES WORDS MAY BE OH GOD HELP ME is just phrase that one would use in a pulse of momeant? Or Is It Programed So They Know The Maker And Who Exactly To Ask For So it was written whoever shall call upon The Lord Shall Be Saved..The Same As Being Programed So We Can Not Judge Others Because We Dont See Eye To Eye But The One Message God Son Sent Us Is To Love One And Uphold One Another In Love Romans 14.12 For It Is Written As I Live Saith The Lord Every Knee Shall bow to me and every tounge shall Confess To God So then every one of us Shall Give Acount of himself To God
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done