Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 03:18 PM   #1084
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

AMEN GOD NEVER FAILS WE Do But He Never Does Fail To Shelter Your Trust You Trust Him And He Shall Indeed Preseve That Trust Message GOD Loves To Left Off Anxity And His Children Sometimes Feel The Same, Going To Jer, 23.23.32 AMEN Am I A God At Hand saith the Lord And Not A God afar Off Secret Places that i shall Not See him Saith The Lord I have Heared what the prophets said that prophesy LIES In My Name Saying I Have Dreamed Oh i Have Dreamed How Long Shall This Be In The Heart of the prophets that prophesy Lies Yea They Are Prophets of the Deceit Of Their Own Heart Which think to cause MY PEOPLE TO FORGET MY NAME, By thir dreams which they tell every man and ghis brother as their fathers have forgotten my Name the prophet that hath a dream let him tell a dream And He That Hath My Word Let Him Speak My Word Faithfully what is chaff to the wheat Saith The Lord IS NOT MY WORD LIKE AS A FIRE Saith The Lord And Like A Hammer That Breakth A Rock To pieces Against The Prophets Saith The Lord that steal my words everyone from his neighbour BEHOLD i, am against the prophets saith the Lord that use Their Tounges And Say He Saith Behold Im against theme that prophesy False Dreams And Do Tell Theme And Cause My People To Err By Their Lies And Their Lightness Yet I Sent Theme Not Nor Commanded theme therefore thy shall surley not profit this people at all saith the Lord, Pslam 50 1.6 Matt, ch.18.3.4 Verliy i say unto you except ye be converted and become as a little children ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven whosoever therfore shall humble himself unto me and understand as the little child as the lamb of God the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done