Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 01:22 PM   #1081
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise God For Being God,

if i beheld the sun when it shined or the moon walking in brightness and my heart hath been secretly enticed or my mouth hath kissed my hand through the bible you can find some of the most beautiful verses i love the book of JOB, but i must have looked over that one, GAL 2.5 this only would i learn of you received ye the spirt by the works of the law, OR BY THE HEARING OF FAITH? Are ye so foolish having Begun in the spirt are ye now made perfect by the flesh Have ye suffered so many things in vain if it be yet in vain he therefore that ministerth to you the spirt and worketh mircales among you doeth he it by the works of the LAW or by the hearing of faith Rom 7.4.6 wherefore my brethren ye also are become dead to the law by the body of christ that ye should be married to another even to him is raised from the dead that we should bring forth fruit unto God for when we were in the flesh the motions of sins which were by the law and did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death but now we are delivered from the law that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve the newness of spirt and not in the oldness of the letter, Pslam 75 UNTO Thee O God Do We Give Thanks unto thee do we give thanks; for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare when i shall receive the congregation i will judge uprightly , i said unto the fools deal not foolishy and to the wicked lift NOT up the horn lift not up your horn on high speak not with a stiff neck for promotion cometh neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south BUT GOD is the judge he putteth down one and setteth up another For the hand Of The Lord There Is A Cup And The Wine Is Red it is full of mixture and he poureth out the same but all the dregs thereof all therof all the wicked of the earth shall wring theme out and surley not drink of the wine thereof But i will declare for ever i will sing Praise To The God Of jacob of course All The Horns Of The Wicked Also Will I Cut Off The Horns Shall Surley Be Exalted Pslam 68 THE God Of The High Hill The Hill Of God Is Higher Than The Heavens Above The Heavens Why Leap Ye High Hills This Is The Hill Which God Hath desires to dwell in it forever THE Chariots Of God Are twenty thosands Of angels The Lord Is Among Theme As In Sinai , WE, Find Ourselfs Down low More Times Than We Find Ourselfs Up On High AMEN Thats Why God Is Always Above Us THE GOD OF THE CONQUEST, The Lord Gave The Word Great Was The Company Of Those Who Published It King Of Armies did flee apace through ye have lain among the pots ye shall be as the wings of a dove covered with siver and her feathers with yellow gold, when the Almighty scattred kings it was white as snow, Psalm 119 BLessed Are The Undefiled In The Way Who Walk In The Way Of The Lord Blessed Are They That Keep His Testimonies And They That Seek Him With The Whole Heart They Also DO NO INIQUITY they walk in his ways thou HAST COMMANDED us to keep thy precepts diligently O That My Ways Were directed to keep thy staues Then Shall I not Be Ashamed when i have respect unto all thy Commandments And Ways I
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done