View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 09:35 PM   #42
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow) Marcos - I'm shaking my finger at you - shame on you .

Here I go again - in Scott's defense - I'm pretty sure the absolute final decision to end Creed was made AFTER that interview. That's not to say there wasn't "trouble in paradise" before then, because there was.

i think it was a bit of pr job but he wasen't necessarily lying. we do know the band tried one more time to get the album off the ground in feb but it was basically over by that point. he was showing the best possible picture but it was PR IMO.

stapp's stuff is really intriguing me, whereas i know basically what alter bridge is going to be like give or take. stapp really could go anywhere with his and it will either be great or it will be a major flop. how much of an influence has 7 Aurelius had and how much of the music has being written by the tea party if at all. what lyrical direction has he taken? is he going to have a bunch of girls in the back of a truck and have nelly in the video? these are the questions without answers.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie