Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #3233
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

DAY 1 of....

Creating a Vision board, the catalyst of my goals.

What is a vision board and how do I make it?

I first began playing with this several years ago, I started with little things, believable goals, and tested it. It works! I got overly excited and made about 5 boards...many goals...years later...I burned those because I reached the goals on them. It took a while because I had so many images and goals to meet. The magic comes in as you think about those images, you attract resources instantly to make them happen, the only limits are the ones we put on the self.

I read many books on the subject and practiced (half way) what they suggested I do.

"The law of BELIEF is what creates physical results in our lives." A collective group believing the same...creates larger miracles...possibly faster results.

I make the board by taking images of my goals already reached, from printouts, magazines, books...and putting them together on one board. I put it in a place where I can see them every day and see myself reaching that goal and I say "thank you."

I create affirmations to match those goals and I say them to myself daily. This creates a steady mindset, and magic happens. Be careful what you wish for...know what it is you want and be specific because what we attract into our life also has a negative side...it's wise to be aware of the things that come along with pretty packages. I had this happen and changed my mind quickly...that is the beauty of it all, we can change anytime we want...but there are side effects to change as well.

Example #1
I chose to change my career path a few years ago that I thought was different than what it actually is, so in putting those goals up it looked all great and nice but in reality when I actually reached that goal after much hard work and determination it was really different, it's stressful, and emotional..and not all flowers and smiles and hugs. My point is that it is wise to educate ourself on a goal before we put it on our board and in our mind.

I still love my job however, it is amazingly rewarding and I get to help people, the positive out weighs the negative. Thankful for that.

Example #2

I started with some shoes I really liked, expensive shoes, and magically I found those shoes half price, brand new... I put them on...and they were not as comfortable as I thought and running in them hurt my feet. They looked great, just like the picture on my board...but once inside them they were not as great a shoe as I thought. Be Careful what you Wish For.

Now, had I been smarter I would have first asked the question, What is the most comfortable running shoe on the planet?...and waited. Then made my move, but I was so caught up in pink and grey coloring...the superficial beauty of the outside package that I overlooked what is on the inside.

Umm.. That is just an example...doesn't have to be shoes you get my point.

So day one of meeting those goals...is a creating my Vision Board!
Will share..as this progresses. Have a Beautiful day!

Last edited by Sasa : 04-14-2013 at 11:58 AM.