View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Another Facelessman Update

Hey all. I got a letter from Dan in the mail today. Thought I'd post it for you.

--------------
June 21

H-D,
Hey Man, how's it going. Thanks so much for the stuff. I was so happy to get it haha. Man that song is awesome. But it sucks that Creed broke up. I'm not surprised though. We knew it woulda happened eventually. At least we have Alter Bridge now. That solo was awesome. It makes me miss my guitar...

Anyway, I'm still at the MTC unfortunately. I have 3 weeks left. I can't wait to get outta here and get to Africa. I don't have any pics right now, but I'll be sure to get you some when I do have some. Anyway, keep those updates coming, and stay cool.

Elder Royal

--------------

So it seems like he's doing well. The "stuff" he referred to me sending him was a CD I burned OYE to and printouts of the MTV article on the breakup and the press release from Creed's website.

Oh, and if anyone wants his address to drop him a line, let me know and I'll PM it to you. I'm sure he'd like to hear from other members of the board. I have my reasons for not posting it here.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"