Thread: More Conflict
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 01:45 PM   #29
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Conflict

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I'm having a difficult time accepting that Isreal is an aggressive nation. Sure they've beat the sh*t out of neihboring countries, but it seems Isreal is always provoked in some manner.
I may just be a dumb Ameican, but I think Hizbolla's hatred for Isreal outweighs their patriotism for Lebannon. They hate me(American) too.

exactly bro....u said again the right thing.....ask any of my poor countrymen and he will write you a long list why he SHOULD hate u.....hehe.........(just kidding ...but not entirely).....i am sure your not dumb at all......and i am here to learn a lot from you guys....not to say that i havent so fasr......and i.e by knowing your opinions....and i respect em all......

you see bro....i am sure you will know better what i am trying to say but do u think members of Hizbollah were planted in lebnon by some alien ship passing by....or they are some dumb fu**s who dont know that they need to lift the toiled seat before they let go..........why do they hate Israel...... are they born with some Iodine defincency which is caused by Israel dumping some chemical in theri water........and one more thing that i want to say , and that something i am saying with utmost honesty and beliefe.....given a chance to any Pakistani youth or normal man....to carry a gun and be their and Lebnon border right now....to fight Israel Army......no one will give it a secound thought .....or many have this dream as theri midnight fantacy.......WHY?.........is it any religious matter??.......or is it something else.....u pointed out HATE.......where did that came from....why??.......do u think watchin news here in my country is a easy thing.......if i dont drop tears every time i see BBC or any EURO news...i may as well go blind.......i know its my religious duty to do justice at all senario.......but its part of our life know.......i am tired and so is every other Muslim......few days back....we might be talking against Hizbollah....for distorting Islam image (and it being a shia group....which is not the mainstream Islamic group, for things like they are milllitants....and cant be given to run a country....)........but since they are fighting Israel for their independce....they are somewhat hero figuure in our eyes know.......i am not saying all thing Hizbollah did or are doing is good......but atleast!.........

i dont know why west wont let Muslims realise their Concept of UMMAH....i.e all muslims are brothers and sisters...and we cant live with peace untill each muslim is free and is not being occupied or tortured......why non-muslim countires fear this....i dont know......USA went to Iraq, the went to Afghanistan ....they are unhappy with IRAN's nuclear plans.....they sanction my country for not controlling millitant activites...know USA has given Israel the licence to kill cause they have named yet anohter dog as BAD...and now they are after to put a bullet in its head......USA has done every thing....but fail to do or let anyone do any CURE to the source of all the trouble around all these muslim countries........the real cancer that is fueling all the hatred in all these above mentioned countires.....and that is the issue of PALESTINE......always keeping UN aside....just its protection to ISRAEL and not doing any thing that is the source of all the issues...but playing along its aftermaths.....really bro...tell me.....can u image what the world would have been like if there was no ISRAEL /PALESTINE issue.....seriously...i might be wrong...can u imagine any difference........other issue that is also causing (according to my own understanding) is the presennce of USA army on oil reserves of SAUdia.....world knows....movies made....on how cheap this oil is being sucked by USA.....that being minor thing...its a disgrace for us as muslims that our holy land has presence of a foriegn army......this little things USA dont understands....is it realyly hard to accept that in a civilised world...occupaitons must be eneded.......everyone has a right to live and enjoy theri own cicle of freedom....and my circle of freedom is totally untouchable by you......but why do USA fails to see that....do u think i enjoy when Mr.Bush calls my country as AXIS of evil.......all this blasphamy....and this false associations ......dont care what we are going thrught...what our opinion is....what we care for...w.hat we feel for.......and then ask us ...why do we have so much hatered........

its time USA should learn to pull the plug......or let someone else do it.......if they want peace with the muslim world....they cant get it by killing everyone of us USA dont like.......they will get peace with us only if they start acting rationaly.....and i dont mean any politics or any other things....c;mon....am i talking nutts here......

as always bro...I TOTALLLY agree with you as to what u said.....ABSOLUTELY.....i hope u can make out some meaning out of my post relating it to what u said....and i dont feel necessary to recall all the crimes Israel has committed in the name of self defence........i am sure you know em better.....and that how much weightage i give to your earlier post regarding all ending in a duel...hehe......doesnt that makes more sence in all these hopless thing i speak

Last edited by bilal : 08-02-2006 at 01:59 PM.