Thread: More Conflict
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 03:48 AM   #26
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Conflict

but chase....i think Hizbollah is protecting Lebnon.....and if they need to wear civilian stuff......they will.....and most of the people is hizbolla are actually civilians...ai.e as per my knowledge......tell me....you must be seeing this as disgusting.....but i think its PATRIOTISM......cause Hizbollah is working for the will of the people of lebnon...where as Israel is the occupaying army......although its the main purpose of Israel to week down Hizbollah....by naming it terrorsit....throwing leaflets over the cities saying that Hizbollah is responsible for the people WE killed.........and i guess this pointing of civilian clothes isj ust one of the these tactics.........Israel is in no way welcomed by the people of lebnon......if it wasnt Hizbollah standing in the way....ISrael would have occupied lebnon once again........now u might say that its only due to this resistance that people are dying...then tell me.....which country in the world will let an oppresing army occupy them......its inhumane.......

i was seeing interview of a beruit citizen in news....and he was saying that for most of the civilians of beruit...it was a dream that Israel will send in its ground forces......so that theycan take theri revenge for the crimes of Israel against theri forefathers and their brothers in Palestine...........so that they could feel them in theri range and do what ever they can to get their hands on them......so what civillians you are talking about....might just be some doctors or busnessmen...but know turned fighters

its funny why do people see patriotism as acceptable ony for them selves and not for the others....if two countries are at war.....soldliers shooting and dying are driven by one emotion..... i,e PATRIOTISM.......but fail to see it for the other and reserve the right for it over themselves.......let say if some country invades my country, i am a working accountant....but i will make sure if i have to blow up my self to stop the envading army..i wont think twice....and i am sure CHase..you wont think twice to blow up your self to stop an occupying army , to save your country.....the country you love the most.........but one of the ugly sides of war is that both sides fail to see Patriotism in each ohter eyes....and reserves it only for them selves.....Israel on the other hand has used civilians as humun shield....i saw once on BBC....when Israel put some captured civiilans...locked em up in a container...and lifted the container with the help of giant crane...over above GAZA skyies.....and asked militants to surrender or the people will be killed....s.o what i think is that this is just one of the things to distract the matter from its main purpose.......

i hope you will respond to correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by bilal : 08-01-2006 at 04:02 AM.