View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 02:11 AM   #55
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) This is from the apc.net site, from its news section:

eBay user auctionsqueen is currently auctioning off a collection of very recognizable clothes Maynard has worn onstage with A Perfect Circle. We've confirmed the authenticity of the items, and Maynard supports these auctions

I don't even want to guess how much this stuff will go for, hehe.

That is soooo funny!! I was going to either start a thread, or add to one already out there!!!!! I'm actually one of those people, watching these items! I almost died when I browsing e-bay last night and saw these items up for auction! I soooo want those jamies he's wearing in my avie!! I'm gonna try my damdest to get those...I think right now there at @ $200, thinking I might actually see if I can get them!! I think I'd pay up to $400 for something that The Man has worn!! *keep your fingers crossed for me*!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed