View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 01:57 PM   #194
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) I think you are just a wannabee! and I cant wait to hear the creed songs he wrote and is planning on performing! we want creed songs! you are in the minority here. and if you know he's doing creed songs and dont want to hear them then don't go! you aren't welcome trust me! and alter bridge live well I saw them and they were lousy no magic here...

YOU want Creed songs. Creed is over, Creed were 4 people and NOT just an individual. If Stapp would love Creed that much he would respect the fact that Creed wasnt just himself but obviously hes just a selfish person. Thats why i couldnt never go to one of his gig cause i dont respect him even like a musician. Even like musician his only sell himself as that he was and not cause his new material. If thats the way is gonna be, he cant count that i will be buying his cd.