View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:33 PM   #190
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE) I think you are just a wannabee!

A wannabe what? Your intelligent comments are underwhelming in quantity.

Quote: and I cant wait to hear the creed songs he wrote and is planning on performing!

Good for you.

Quote: we want creed songs!

No, YOU want Creed songs.

Quote: you are in the minority here.

Don't let the fact that you are on a SCOTT STAPP board fool you. No Stapp fan will EVER be in the majority on ANYTHING related to him. The majority either hates his guts, is sick of him, or doesn't even remember him. And for the sake of argument let's say you were in the majority. Would that change anything? Uh... NO. The majority means that more people agree with you then disagree. It doesn't make it right or wrong.

Quote: and if you know he's doing creed songs and dont want to hear them then don't go!

Good advice, that. But it is not the point. The point is that he is mooching off of other's success. I could not really care about Creed songs in the first place since I think 3/4 of them suck. But if I was in a band, wrote ALL of the music to EVERY song, then split up, made my own band and let the old band R.I.P., I would be rather ticked off if someone else went around living off of my hits. So would you. You just let your personal bias stand in the way of your judgement.

Quote: you aren't welcome trust me!

Like you have any business saying anything like that. Your arrogance and lack of civility are OVERwhelming.

Quote: and alter bridge live well I saw them and they were lousy no magic here...

What is it with Stapp fans and cheap shots? This has nothing to do with Alter Bridge's live show. Who gives a crap about AB's live show? First off, they do put on a heck of a show, but second, why on Earth would you bring that up? The only possible reason would be to piss people off, and in that you succeeded. You pissed me off. And you can ask Ana4Stapp what happens to people who piss me off