View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:55 AM   #188
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, apparently someone wouldnt mind if their friend stole their homework assignment. Believe me, i kinda like stapp, dont really dig his new song that much, but its ok. He was a part of a band that i loved for years, and to be quite honest with you, if i do get tickets to a show of his, and he does play a creed song, i will be the first to boo his ass off the stage. Its a musician thing, you have to be a musician in order to respect another musicians point of view on this kind of matter. I dont respect scott stapp for deciding to play creed songs on tour, and i think that overall, he will recieve a lot of bad feedback for it. Would you still respect him if he put a creed song on his new album. Believe me, if Alter bridge played creed songs on tour, i would lose quite a bit of respect for them, and mark tremonti is the reason i play guitar today. Scott stapp is my vocal influence, it takes a lot for a musician to lose respect for an influence, but stapp crossed a very bad line with me when he did Higher with Gonedeaf, i mean blind, at that Nascar award show.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me