View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:31 AM   #7562
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) NOT ALL VAMPIRES
SUCK BLOOD!

SATANISM represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires.
Many people who walk the earth practice the fine art of making others feel responsible and even indebted to them, without cause. Satanism observes these leeches in their true light. Psychic vampires are individuals who drain others of their vital energy. This type of person can he found in all avenues of society. They fill no
useful purpose in our lives, and are neither love objects nor true friends. Yet we feel responsible to the psychic vampire without knowing why.
i hear you man...i know what your saying ..well i tell ya how i feel about the vampires in the world who wanna suck me and make me part of their world and their rules and socity I KNOW SOME where my friend There our angels in the midst of theme to give me a break greater is he thats in me than he that is the world ...Greater Is He Thats In Me To Disearn These For Me
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done