Thread: Prayer request
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 12:02 AM   #580
Trapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey, first time posting and im in here, didnt think thatd happen. Got a few requests though if you guys want. Got a friend, Jon, the reason I started listening to and buying Creed CD's. He continually is putting himslef down he hates life and though it seems like hes at rock bottom somehow finds a way to get lower. All he listens to anymore is death metal and not only is it annoying but I think its holding him in his depression.

Also my girlfriends constantly in depression. She used to cut her wrists but stopped, only because I took her blades away from her and threw em out. She now feels like everything is always her fault. She is continually putting herself down.

Lastly me... I used to be the most calm person ever. Now the slightest thing gets me on edge, and after that if anything happens that I dont like I blow up.

Thanks to all of you.

Creed sis Ill keep your brothers friend in my prayers.

And seeing that just before I posted reminded me to ask you all for prayers my the Religious Ed Coordinators son. He left last wednesday without telling his mom to go to a concert in Minneapolis and when they were leaving Minneapolis he got out of the car at a stop sign and we hadnt heard from him as of now. Saturday night sometime a hopital had called her and said he was checked in and they needed her to come. She left Saturday. Monday she called back to the office said he wasnt doing great and thats the last weve heard. Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks.