View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 07:50 AM   #14
SandMan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Opinion here only:

If the split was because one member didn't seem focused, think for a second what a divorce is like? Then think for another second What being a single Father is like? Think about probably how many times his son cried for him, because he didn't want him to leave, but he had to go because it was the way he provided.

Then think about all the other things going on stalking, death threats, other businesses, bashings by crazy people. I wouldn't be focused either.

I don't know what happened, but seems like friends left one that was truly in need of support and understanding, after I saw the interview of everyone blaming Scott. He is only human and they were more than friends in my opinion they were family, and family takes the good with the bad on all occasions.

If Creed is over that is one thing..it's a band..Starting over with new ideas and sharing them is a good thing. But I don't think it should take presedence over Love for one another and the family. The human side of the issue should always come first.