Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #8516
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) yes from a certian point of view somehow thats the way its always been , but randomly PRACHING TONITE THERE IS NOT A BATTLE THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER LOST NEVER A WAR THAT HE DID NOT SEE UNJUSTICE THEY HE DID NOT INTERCEED SAW CAME AND CONCOURED AND WON AND TOOK A FEW DOWN ON THE WAY THAT WAS AT ONE TIME STUMBLING BLOCK FOR HIS CHILDREN charriots can be moved horses can be moved we can be moved BUT THE ONE THING that is grounded IS OUR FAITH because faith Is Like THE ALMIGHTY WITNESS Glory To God Jesus said to one of the people This man loves me And He As Never Even Saw Me GLORY TO GOD In Our Fleshley Form We MAY THINK THAT WE HAVE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS But Only The Lord Thy God Knoweth That FAITH THAT WE MAY THINK IS MOVING MOUNTAINS unto him Is No More Than A Musterseed Now Spouting GLORY, and you saying to self ME I COULD USE MORE FAITH Sure You Can GLORY, We Are Still Made To Walk By Faith Not By Sight and as we walk in the faith we can get filthey rich in the blessings of his precious spirt and kingdom , sorry i know this does belong in the faith forum but i was in a random mood
Hehe, all is good. I could use some patience today. People are still so getting on my last nerve.