View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 01:35 AM   #6
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
I personally thought that he did horribly. Now, im not "Bashing" im just saying that he wasnt up to par and that he needs to hook up with a vocal trainer, or a cough drop. He cant sing like he "yousta could". He was way too animated on stage with his dancing around, and he wasnt even acting like himself. And, AND, my guess was correct, the lead guitarist uses a PRS! The backing band had no stage presence, which was probably caused by the fact that they thought they were gonna be silouhetted out anyway. But boy was the light man off...you could actually see the other members of the band. I guess stapp was probably pretty pissed off about that. On a scale of 1-10, performace....3....vocals....2. Not impressed or suddenly thrown into the urge to buy all of his tickets for his upcoming tour.

I'll admit it too, just so you know im not bashing. There have been nights where i thought Myles was extremely off. But, those were few and far between. Stapp hasnt had one good vocal session since the Human Clay tour.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me