View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 08:13 AM   #58
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) He gained weight because of the predisone. If you've read anything about that drug(and I have, because I have recently had some sinus problems myself), you'd know that because it is a steroid, it can cause one to become bloated and gain weight. Stapp claims that the predisone was to blame for that ill-fated Chicago show. And you know what? Based on what I know about that drug, I believe him. As for the canceled gigs, again, it all goes back to how sick Stapp was with whatever he had during that Weathered tour and also that car-crash. How can you be angry with Stapp for canceling tour dates when he was physically unable to perform? Would you be angry with Myles for canceling dates if he had the same health problems as Stapp did?
Wait a minute! I wasn't angry with Stapp or insulted him for that reasons. You just asumed I did. The only thing I said was that I understand Mark, Flip and Brian for "leaving" Stapp when he didn't want to write anymore material for Creed after a long break. And they said in that Karreng interview that there was a genue dislike for Scott for a very long time, and I suppose they just had enough with him. Stapp seemed to have a tough time growing up and I think that has really effected him and his way to be. I really don't think he's an easy person to be around.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I'm sorry, but when I hear AB fans talking trash about Stapp and his personal life, I kinda get a bit ticked off because they do not truly know Stapp
Oh, and you do? And again, I wasn't talking trash about him, I said I understood AB!

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Let's stick to the music.
Yeah, I hear you.

Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I think what Chase was trying to say was that Mark, Flip and Brian have tried to, in a way, portray themselves as angels, while making Stapp out to be the devil. I do not think that he meant that they are promoting themselves as 3 ex-Creed members.
Yeah, but that's not at all true. Brian admitted that he took drugs back in Creed and that he did stupid stuff he shouldn't had done. And that Stapp wasn't really that angle he claimed himself to be.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor