View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM   #9689
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) i know it i tried to cheer you up my moody blue friend u know why we feel da badness sometimes in everything we do and every decision we make we do feel bad we feel at times we our the scripute who questioned all our trials and long suffering and bad days Where Is Thou God ? but thats why we have so many days b/c only he thats good CAN PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE ONLY HE AND HE ALONE WHOS THRONE AS ALWAYS RISEN EVEN ABOVE GLORY how would we know glory if it fell right on top of our heads would be blinded or would we know Glory in our blindness well as far as me You Aint Going See Jack BUT U GOING FEEL AND U GOING KNOW HE IS GOD and you going trip rolling out dat red carpet GLORY TO GOD every man that has seeked him as always come back blinded and returned to a constant battle with him in self for that matter sorry guys this belonged in another thread but im talking to bilal he is use to hearing my theroys and my over the edge fired up internet preaching Haaaaaaaaaa , but the message even in our weakest hours and our needs for they always seem greater THAN HE GLORY TO GOD BUT HE IS GREATER THAN ALL THINGS and as we walk in a time of darkness and a new cluelsess genaration And Theorys And Wiser teachers do umerge these teachers and christian astroulgers LONG LIVED IN THE BOOK OF Daniel and daniel was chosen by the hand of God to pray with his friends on dealing with this kings matter but daniel as smart as he was he was wiser than most TO TURN TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES, to go for help AND UNTILL THIS DAY AS YESTERYDAY IT IS STILL THE SAME Daniel 2 20 21 Daniel Answered AND SAID GLORY BLESSED BE THE NAME OF GOD FOR EVER AND EVER FOR WISDOM AND MIGHT OUR HIS AND HE CHANGETH THE TIMES AND SEASONS HE REMOVETH KINGS AND SET UP KINGS HE GIVETH WISDOM TO THE WISE AND KNOWLEGE TO THEME THAT KNOW UNDERSTANDING, and still proclaming truth in him is light there is no darkness AND I TELL YA MY FRIENDS THAT MAKES A BUNCH OF ALL KNOW IT ALLS MADE, i hope u feel better bilal

well yeh... i was feeling bad over a decision... though i knew it was the right one... Hey... thanks for the love!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) theres only word that explains: FAMILY!!

I couldn't have said it better....