View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 08:30 PM   #1
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Prayers needed for my family!

Hi All! I have a huge favor to ask of you!
My family is in need of your prayers. My dad is going through something right now,I'm not sure what but he has been working long hours lately and something happened today,my brother told me on IM ,and my dad stormed out of the house mad,he came back though. A couple weeks ago one of my dad's good friends died,I can't remember how he died. The death of his friend might be just now getting to him or it could be from something else. My parents haven't had the greatest marriage,there have been multiple times where my paren'ts threatened to divorce when we were growing up,but somehow they managed to stay together this long. My sister just moved to Flint Michigan and she just started a new job today but it will only pay enough for her car insurance and car payment,so she is stressed out now to,I'm going through a ton of stuff right now to with wanting to move and just get the heck out of St Louis,but I have to wait until the house sells first. Plus I want to quit my job,like tomorrow,lol I've been getting depressed the past few days and have been very angry for some reason, and have been blowing up at people on the boards I chat at as a result of this. So, please pray for us!
Thanks so much!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot