View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 10:37 AM   #33
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
the most unique thing you've ever given someone

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) Wow, you have a big heart Smackxxx. If Mark would have handed me one of his picks, I honestly probably would not have done that. I bet that little girl was so happy. I think you deserve CreedFeed member of the YEAR!!

For the most unique thing, I'd have to say I gave one of my friends a mini can of Play-Doh. She said she was always bored during one of her classes.

Thanks for saying that but I honestly do not deserve to be member of the year...That is just the type of person I am....and yeah it was kinda hard for me to give that up but that look on that little girls face when Mark handed it to me was all I needed and I gave it to her...what really got me was this lady saw what was going on and offered me money for it right before I handed it to the little girl...there is nooooooooooooooo way I would have taken her money for it and not given it to the little girl!

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years