View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #133
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Greatest Perfecter***

LOVE, 1 COR,13 THOUGH I SPEAK, With The Tounges Of Men And Of Angels And Have Not Chartiy I,am Becoming As Sounding As Brass Or A Tinkling Cymbal And Though I have the gift of prophecy and have understanding all mystries and all knowlege and though i have faith that can move mountains And have not chartiy Nor Love, I,AM NOTHING, and though i have a burning desire to feed the poor and give all my money away and shelter the homeless AND THOUGH I GIVE MY TO BE BURNED DAILY, Have I Not Chartiy Nor Love I Have Profiiteth NOTHING LOVE, SUFFERS LONG GLORYYYYYYYYYY AND IS KIND GLORY LOVE AND CHARTIY IS NOT PUFFED UP LOVE DOES NOT PUT YOUR BACK AGAINST THE WALL, And Call It Quits, GLORYYYYYYYYYY GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE IS NOT EASILY PROVOKED AND LOVE KNOWS NOT EVIL, BUT REJOICES IN TRUTH, LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS BELEVIES ALL THINGS AND ENDURES ALL THINGS GLORY TO GOD ARE WE AS FEEBLES My Friends Able To endure This , uh No BECAUSE I GOTTA SURPRISE FOR YA, WE WERE UNABLE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY TO GOD ALL THOUGH WE TRIED AND STRIFED GLORYYYYY GLORY, OH JUMP FOR JOY IF YOU KNOW THE CORNERSTONES NAME GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You