View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 04:41 AM   #33
DekWannaBFlea
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Hellboy]
I don't understand some of you. Albums ARE made to make money. You don't see many bands touring repeatedly if they are not successful. They get dropped from the label, and do they continue to record and tour? No. They wake up to reality and do something that can make them a living. Don't kid yourself. When musicians write, they are writing for hits. Otherwise you would get 15 minute Tremonti songs with nothing but shredding. While this would make a select few happy, it would not be "popular" and sell records. Many of you have delusions of grandeur that "music" is all about music and nothing else. If you understand how the business world works at all, you will understand this. Especially all of you who hate Wind-Up...
[quote]

Ill just say that Albums don't make money tours do. But albums get to tours....Also i would contend that tremonti and the gang aren't in it for the money because if they were they woulld just do what creed did and play straight pop songs like some of creeds. They just want their music to be heard. I will argue more if you respond.