Thread: My Love
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 08:08 PM   #1
Mr.Anderson
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Anderson Send a message via AIM to Mr.Anderson Send a message via MSN to Mr.Anderson Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Anderson
My Love

Ok Creed fans heres a problem that is developed in my life.

First off I would just appreciate any help I get.

Well anyways I've come across a girl that I really like and I think I may love her but I don't know if the feelings are mutual. I'm a very compassionate man and I've been searching for the right one so long and I think I finally found one. The thing is I really want to be with her, but I don't want to ask her out and get denied.

Now for a little history. As for me there has been only 1 other person I loved besides this one and shes moved away, her feelings were not mutual and I was hurting all the time. I've passed up lots of girls in search of the one true love. And now I think I've found one but her history is a little hurtful too. She has had a few relationships and always ended up getting hurt in the end, and she seems to want the same thing outta of relationship that I do.

Also she always likes to spend time with me, and never argues anything I ask of her. She even offered to go as my date to a wedding this weekend. I don't know if this is coincidence or actually means something but its driving me insane.

Now through the number of months I've known her I find something I like about her everyday. And I hate spending time away from her. So I'm extremely tempted to ask her out on the drive back from the wedding. But honestly I don't want to get denied. I have a deep feeling in my heart that I won't but theres always the doubt that covers it up and the idea of living without her. I also prayed numerous times to the good lord above for something good to come of this. So please help me. I don't really know what to do.