Thread: Lost Prophets
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 02:10 PM   #1
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lost Prophets

I like these guys. there style reminds me of Hoobastank in a way. i didnt like thier first single at first, Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja, because it sounded like a rap/rock song. But one day i switched it over to PumaTV (latin america's answer to MTV & FUSE) and they didnt play that song, The fake sound of progress and thats when i got hooked. I love this new song they released Last Train Home, its just fucking wicked. check em out here if you're interested. Also for those of you all who still use kazaa and other p2p check out thier version of Cry Me A River. Ok now before you lose all respect and hit the block button...

which on a personal side note.... do you all know how many people have me on thier block list? i am on more peoples block list than jango, lech, and wicked combined... thanks!

anyway just check it out once and hopefully you'll like it. if you dont like then just hit delete and no one will ever mention it again. although i despise timberlake i like CMAR because of a personal reason of mine. But i really like the lost prophets remake to it because they make it completely thiers. i mean its just how dickweed used computers and engineers to make his song, these guys just used old fashioned intruments. anyway just check out these guys and if you're curious enough check out that song.