View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 09:38 PM   #7
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
i grew up in a military family, my family's history extends deep into politics. we grew up and lived on the "dont ask, dont tell/need to know basis" crap. i grew up with that and still to this day i live by that.

i dont care about weapons of mass destruction, hell if you were really smart youd know that the ingredients to alot of these weapons are in your high school science book. why has no one cared to mention? cause aperently our kids are too stupid (or maybe they dont care) to pick it up and read. i love biology, its my favorite science i have all my text books cause i stole them at the end of the year and all that crap is in there... all you need to do is add 2+2.

WMD or not, saddam had to leave, any which way. he slaughtered his own people. he invaded his neighboring countries. you know this, this is a fact that all you anti-war pussies love to ignore. fact is, he might not have been a threat to us right now, but he was a threat, period. these people were regular humans like you and i and they need to be freed.

i never went to Iraq because i was never called... i would of given my left fucking nut to be there (<~~ trigger happy Texan). i supported this war and no matter what happens i stand by it and dubbya.

so he lied; shit happens, you deal with it and get over it.