View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Nuno Bettencourt / Extreme / Dramagods

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Oh I know Nuno's stuff. Been an Extreme fan from the beginning. Have Dramagods and his solo album. love his solo album! And I am a huge fan of his ex-wife's band, Baby Animals. I have emulated his playing for a long time....hes a decent shredder. Saw extreme a couple of times in Australia. I was front row right in front of Nuno when he first jammed with Suzie before they started going out. I have Paul's drum stick and nuno's guitar pick.

Have you noticed hes doing live stuff with Rhianna? Yep! I can totally get him doing that tho, with his past interest in stuff like Sheila E and whatever hehe.
Ain,t nothing like the feed back and engery, from the fans Extreme was always great, at that Myles Kenndy, also has kept that marriage between both sides of the Rock World, With real engery of love of the stage, and the engery off , Stage I could see him jump in a sea, a fans if one of his all time favorite bands was playing regardless, I have,nt noticed The Rhianna stuff yet....Busy thanks for the updates......I have,nt heared the Solo album mostly these day Im jamming to what I feel. And its almost Astonshing how lyrics have become almost Prophecy, even in much younger, writers and artist......