View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 04:40 PM   #16
metalchris25
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Papa Roach Stuff!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Trimontana) Then Chris i have to dissapoint you....this album won't be anything like Infest. Jacoby said once that they will never be what we expect them to be; they will do what they feel at that moment. And ended saying that the rap was over. So i won't be mad at them if there's no rap...this album is gonna be great...believe me

PS. That piece of crap that you mentioned is called Getting away with murder and i liked it. BTw, it was platinum !

I was reffering to the overall tone of the album. Not the rapping. Rap and rock rarely sound good together. I will be happy as long as its different from the last album. I like when bands change thier sound as long as its a step forward. No two albums should sound exactly the same. GAWM was a step back for these guys in my opinion.
Album sales don't make a good album. I bought it and threw it out the car window the next day.

Last edited by metalchris25 : 08-31-2006 at 04:44 PM.